This project is a step-wise Maze Generator that can generate unique mazes using a breadth-first or greedy algorithm.
When you start the program you can edit the generation settings, which gives you control over the following properties:
- width The number of columns in the outputted maze,
- height The number of rows in the outputted maze,
- stepwise Whether to build up the maze stepwise (true) or to create it in one frame (false),
- shaked Whether to apply a random grid offset (true) or to keep the grid right-angeled (false),
- generation type The type of generation used to generate the maze. Can be either breadth-first or greedy.